Meeting of SOUTH PERROTT PARISH COUNCIL The Village Hall, South Perrott
on Thursday 19th March 2020 at 7.30pm
Clerk: Mrs Jane Thicknesse, Tel: 07881 923190, email: email@example.com
Members are reminded that Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights. The public and press are cordially invited.
PUBLIC DISCUSSION OF ITEMS ON AGENDA
1. PRESENT & APOLOGIES
To receive any apologies for absence (and record approval if appropriate), and to receive any Declarations of Interest. To consider Grant of Dispensations.
To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 9th January 2020.
3. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES AND RAISED BY MEMBERS
- Grit bin update
- Langmoor Lane
5. REPORTS FROM RIVER WARDEN AND FOOTPATHS OFFICER
6. REPORTS FROM DORSET COUNCILLOR AND POLICE OFFICER
7. HIGHWAYS UPDATES
- Pipplepen Lane Flooding and Mud under Railway Bridge
- Sarum Flooding
8. VILLAGE ENHANCEMENTS
|a)||Applications handled since last meeting||None|
|b)||Decisions notified by DC since last meeting||None|
|c)||New application to be considered||None|
|e)||Other Planning Matters||WD/D/19/003140 & 003141 – Partial Compliance|
12. MATTERS OF REPORT AND ITEMS FOR NEXT MEETING
13. DATES OF FUTURE MEETINGS To be agreed
PUBLIC DISCUSSION TO RAISE ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDAS